Happy fathers day messages is a most beautiful phrase. It means a best memorable day of the calendar year. Peoples celebrate the day as a most important day in their life of every year. Everybody take a different preparation for this day, such as doing buy, taking pretend, giving something etc. Peoples of all over the world wait for the day. It’s just after few days, it’s in 19th June of 2016th year. So, did you finish your preparation.
In this day we use many kind of fathers day messages for wishing one to others. But we didn’t know which message is perfect for the dads. So we collected most uses fathers day message in this page. You can use it & don’t forget to share with your friend in social media.
There are many father’s day messages for all kind of people. There are some fathers day quotes for wife, she can wish her husband, for son, he can wish his father. For friend, he can wish his other friend if his friend is a dad. For grandpa, he can wish his son and many more for all kind of people. So, enjoy it & share it with your friends.
Most uses fathers day message just for you.
- We have so much to be happy about…I love our life, our family, and all that we have done…together! Happy Father’s Day!
- Two things you should never forget…That Father’s Day is about you and that I totally love you, even more than I did before! Happy Father’s Day!
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.”- Jewish Proverb
- “You’re the best, Dad. I love you!”
- “I’m so proud to be your son.”
- “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed.”
- “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.
- “You made growing up fun.”
- “Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.”
“Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!”
“Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my homecoming and prom dates…and who still treats me like a princess!”
- “You taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations.”
Happy fathers day Message From you and your sibling(s), spouse, partner or family.
- “So glad we all share such fun times together, Daddy.”
- “We deeply admire the good man and wonderful father you are.”
- “As a dad, as a father-in-law, as a grandpa—you’re the best, and we feel so lucky to have you!”
- “Thank you for the example you set and for your leadership in our family. We love you, Dad!”
- “We could never hide how much we love you, Dad. Not even in a duck blind with camo on!”
- “With you, Dad, Father’s Day means lots of tasty grilled things and lots for our family to celebrate!”
Special Note For You: We see many time that the relationship between father & son is not good, it is not impossible. If you were been in this situation, don’t worry, follow our tips. If your relationship with your father complicated, don’t feel obligated to make your message more complimentary or effusive than you feel. Instead, be warm and sincere in your message. Focus on what’s positive and true between you. Tell him you’re thinking of him. Or simply wish him a great day.
Fathers day wishes for Grandfather
Top father’s day SMS From you
- “You’ll always have your own special place in my heart, Papa.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the best grandpa in the world!”
- “I hope I can create as many good memories for my grandchildren as you have given me.”
“No matter how much time goes by, I treasure my memories of times spent with you, and I still look forward to all our times together.”
- “For teaching me to fish, to make campfires and to always be kind, thanks Grandpa!”
- “I hope you know how much I admire the man you are, Grandpa.”
- “You’ve taught me so much without saying a word.”
- “Grandpa, your influence has shaped me in lasting ways.”
- “I’ve always felt so blessed to have a grandpa like you.”
“Have you noticed that pretty much everything we do together leads to ice cream? Not that I’m complaining. Have a sweet Father’s Day. Love you, Grandpa!”
Fathers day 2016 Messages from you and your sibling(s), spouse, partner or family
“You’re such a good grandfather and great-grandfather—always ready to hold the newest baby or tell a joke or a story. No wonder you’re so loved.”
- “You give our family strength.”
- “For all you’ve gone through, all you are and all the love you share, we love you, Grandfather.”
- “You’re such an important part of the family, Granddad.”
- “No one else could take your place, Grandpa.”
- “On Father’s Day, we hope you feel honored for all your years of leading our family. And every day, we hope you feel how loved you are.”
- “You’ve been the best for as long as we can remember.”
Special tips for you: If you want to wish your grandfather with the card which you choose for your grandfather says “Grandpa,” but you call him Abuelo or Boompah Gary or something else, use your written message to personalize it, addressing him by the familiar title or name you always use for him.
The beautiful fathers day messages for Someone Who is Like a Father to You
Most of the people have a man like father. If you have like it, you’re very lucky, you have an uncle, godfather or other caring man close to you who has been a unique mix of friend, family, mentor and/or father figure to you through the years. Here are some things you might say to him on Father’s Day…
- “Thinking of you on Father’s Day, Uncle Ron, and feeling so grateful that we’re family.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful godfather. My parents couldn’t have picked a better (or funnier!) man for the job!”
“You’ve always gone above and beyond to support me and celebrate important times in my life. That’s why I’m thinking of you with special gratitude on Father’s Day.”
- “With love and thanks for an amazing man I’ll always look up to,”
- “Don’t know where I’d be without your wisdom and guidance.”
- “Having you in my life has made all the difference in the world to me.”
- “You’re the kind of man everyone needs in their lives.”
- “I hope it doesn’t come as a surprise that I’m thinking of you today. After all, you’ve cared about me almost like a father.”
“Just wanted to recognize you on Father’s Day for being such a caring and positive influence in my life. I’m more grateful than you could ever know.”
Writing tip: We know the Father’s Day is truly for all men who give of themselves with a father’s heart. Family relationship not required. Don’t hesitate to send a card and write a warm message to any man who has been a strong and caring influence in your life.
Happy fathers day messages from wife or partner
Please be careful the time you wish your husband because of Respect and gratitude are key messages to convey in your card for the man you love on Father’s Day. Whether the two of you are in the thick of diapers and carpools or you’re in a position to look back and laugh together, he will love reading that you have noticed and appreciated the good things he’s done as a dad.
- “I love our family, and I love you.”
- You make me happy! You make our children happy. You’re a great father, a great husband, and a great man. We all love you, dearly! Happy Father’s Day!
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man of my heart, the father of our children, the love of my life.”
- “I’m so grateful to be sharing life, love and parenthood with a wonderful man like you.”
- “Turns out, it IS possible for a man to look hot carrying a diaper bag. I know because I’m married to you.”
- “Seeing what a great dad you are only makes me love you more.”
- We are a powerful duo. Together we have fun. We have become awesome parents and I’m so grateful that you’re my love! Happy Father’s Day To My Husband!
“Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. The kids and I are so lucky to have you.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man I love. I hope you feel every day how grateful I am for you and for all you do.”
- “So glad you were with me for this fun and crazy ride.”
- “I can’t imagine anyone who’s a better father or more loving husband than you.”
- “Feeling blessed, feeling cared for, feeling loved, thanks to you.”
- “Our kids think of you as a hero. And they’re absolutely right about that.”
“Some people never know what it’s like to have a husband that’s also a friend. I do and I’m so grateful for that! Happy Father’s Day”
Special Note: Men tend to be open to romantic and suggestive messages from their wives, even on Father’s Day. So, if you think he’s sexy, feel free to let him know!
Top fathers day message from Brother or Friend
Don’t forget to read it: Fathers day messages for brothers and friends tend to be similar because they’re both peer relationships. You’re probably close in age and life stage. You might even share a special bond because you’re both experiencing parenthood at the same time.
- “Celebrating the great dad you are to Sam and the wonderful uncle you are to my kiddos!”
- “I always knew you’d be a great dad someday.”
- “Hope Father’s Day brings you some time to relax and geek out in your favorite ways.”
- “I can tell from how your kids act that they feel happy and totally loved. Of course they do. They have an awesome dad!”
“You’re my little brother, and I love to tease you, but here’s one thing I’d never tease you about: You’re doing a great job as a dad to your little girl. So proud of you!”
- “Wishing a great day to the father of a few of my favorite nieces!”
- “Have I mentioned how much I enjoy your kids? Way to raise ’em right!”
- “You’re a good dad and a good friend.”
- “Remember when you used to swear you’d never own a minivan? Hahahahahahahahaha…”
If you have a son or grandson these fathers day messages for you.
Please follow it : There’s something so heartwarming about seeing your son or grandson become a father in his own right. On Father’s Day, celebrate him for giving you those grandbabies (or great-grandbabies) you’ve waited so patiently for!
Fathers day messages for Son
- “So very proud of the son, the man and the father you are.”
- “Now that you’re a dad, you can understand better all the love and pride we’ve always felt for you.”
- “For a kid who used to gag when your little brother’s diaper got changed, you sure did grow up to be a great dad!”
- “With love for being such a great son…and for making me such a happy grandmother!”
- “You’re a natural as a dad. It really warms our hearts to see you with your little boy.”
“Happy Father’s Day to our wonderful son. Thanks for being such a devoted father to our favorite little granddaughter!”
Happy fathers day messages for Grandson
- “Our family has a tradition of strong, devoted fathers, and Grandson, you’re carrying it on wonderfully!”
- “I am so lucky to have you for my grandson. And your kids are even luckier to have you for their dad.”
- “Thinking of you and that sweet great-grandson of mine today!”
- “So proud of the wonderful job you’re doing as a dad.”
- “Seems like just yesterday you were a little boy yourself. Love seeing you as a big strong dad now!”
- “Happy Father’s Day to a grandson who just keeps on bringing new joy to our family.”
Don’t forget to follow it : Pride is a strong theme for sons and grandsons who are fathers. Let him know that fatherhood is one of the many reasons you’re proud of him.
Best father’s day SMS For a Father-to-Be or a New Father
For a dad-to-be or first-time dad, his experience of Father’s Day is unique. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime occasion for him, and that definitely calls for a special mention in your card.
Fathers day messages for Father-to-Be
- “Happy Dad-to-Be Day, Kevin! You’re going to make such a good dad!”
- “Happy Father’s Day to our favorite father-to-be with lots of pride and anticipation!”
- “What an exciting day for a father-to-be! It won’t be long now…”
- “Your baby will be here before you know it! Hope this Father’s Day will be the first of many happy ones for you.”
- “Happy (almost) Father’s Day!”
- “You’ve got sticky little kisses and crayon-drawn Father’s Day cards in your future. Lucky you!”
- “Your little one is going to be so lucky to have you.”
Happy fathers day messages for New Father
- “You are off to a great start as a dad. Happy 1st Father’s Day!”
- “You’re doing a great job, new daddy. I can tell from your happy baby.”
- “I can just imagine how meaningful today is with a new little one in your life. Enjoy!”
- “You wear fatherhood well.”
- “God knew what he was doing when he made you a dad—he knew you’d be a good one!”
- “You’re a natural at this ‘daddy’ thing.”
“You’ll always remember your first Father’s Day. (Unless you sleep through it, which might be nice, too.) Hope it’s sweet however you spend it!”
Warm Closings with perfect word.
There are some most uses closing word. A warm closing before your signature is like the bow on top! Choose one of ours, or come up with one of your own. Choose one of ours, or come up with one of your own.
Lots of love,
Love, always and forever,
Much love to you,
Love and cuddles,
Hugs and kisses,
With much love and admiration,
Wishing you happiness,
With heartfelt thanks,